30 May Deadline to Submit Notice of Intent to Apply for MSSP ACO Track 1+ is May 31st, 2017
Tomorrow (May 31st) at noon EST is the deadline to submit your Notice of Intent to Apply to be considered for participation in the Shared Savings Program, the Medicare ACO Track 1+ Model, and/or a Skilled Nursing Facility 3-Day Rule Waiver (for eligible ACOs) for Performance Year 2018.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Initial Applicants: ACOs not currently participating in the Shared Savings Program.
- Renewal Applicants: ACOs currently participating in the Shared Savings Program with a 2015 start date that intend to renew their Shared Savings Program Participation Agreement with CMS.
- Currently Participating ACOs: ACOs currently participating in the Shared Savings Program not yet eligible to renew their Participation Agreement.
- SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver Applicants: ACOs applying for a SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver (applicable to initial and renewal Track 3 applicants, all Medicare ACO Track 1+ Model applicants, currently participating Track 3 ACOs, and currently participating ACOs that renewed their Participation Agreement in 2017 and were approved to defer by one year their entrance into Track 3 beginning January 1, 2018).
- Track 1+ Model Applicants: ACOs currently participating in, or applying to the Shared Savings Program, under Track 1, and applying to the Track 1+ Model.
APM Plus can assist with the application process. Contact us by filling out the form below or emailing us at APMPlus@shcare.net